Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sapphire Hive Queen and PTR update

It seems those who were able to tame the Sapphire Hive Queen before this patch comes out will be able to keep it. There's a slight bug with the stables though, and you won't be able to view her in the stables window.

The proc chance of Lock and Load has also been increased in the latest version of the PTR from maxed 7% to 10% from Serpent Sting. It's not as much as I hoped for... but it's better than nothing I suppose. I don't see it proc much more often than before, so I really don't see much difference. :\

Maybe the RNG gods aren't with me today. And I still think they should increase it to at least 50% and have some sort of visible way to track the cooldown. (Perhaps a debuff, like how Heart of the Phoenix places a debuff on you once you use it...)

On the topic of the PTR... gonna have a slight rant about huntards again. There was this guy in Trade complaining about how Explosive Shot sucked. I so happened to run into him at the training dummies, and of course inspected him... My god, he was rocking with the Armor Plated Combat Shotgun, Vereesa's Chain Belt with a 24 Stam gem, and a really, REALLY bad Surv spec. It had points in Deflection and Counterattack instead of Survivalist and Hunter vs. Wild, and no points into Hunting Party.

I kinda cracked, /facepalm'd, and went off at him saying not to complain about his dps because he had a bad spec and bad gear. So what does he do? He ran off, and copied my spec. Argh. God I hate it when people do that. When are people going to learn that spec =/= skill?

No comments:

Post a Comment