Sunday, December 28, 2008

First post!


And how else to kick off a WoW blog than by ragging on a bad player!

To be specific, it was an 80 hunter (or should I say huntard) I ran into while questing on Tora. He had on a spellpower ring from Argent Crusade exalted. Of course, me being me, I immediately /s Signet of Hopeful Light you have got to be kidding. He later whispered me saying he needed it for the mana.

Why would any hunter in their right mind sacrifice useful stats for mana? We have Viper for a reason people. That was exactly what I told him, to which he replied "Viper decreases dps". Oh, sure. You know, you can always switch back when you're at full mana? Heck, half mana if you're so worried about dps charts! It's never been a problem for me or any of the other hunters I've run across.

/facepalm

My name is Tora... and I am very anal about huntards.

(It will get better, I promise.)

2 comments:

  1. Even more disturbing when you see a non-mana class with something like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering you started your blog for the same reason I did mine (i.e., to not spam the almighty LJ Flist), I'd say you're off to a pretty good start! =P

    ReplyDelete